What are some things you struggle with as a blogger? Are you familiar with any of the following? Comment below and let me know because I look forward to reading them. Now let’s get into today’s topic. I personally think this is a very important topic to discuss. Now to begin I’m starting off with:
- Scheduling: How many of you actually have a blog schedule? I started with new blogs every Sunday and then I fell off. This is something I definitely need to work on because I think it is easier for my bloggers in terms of having an idea of when I will post.
- Motivation: Blogging family we need this, it is so very important for us. It is easy to start a blog however how many of us are willing to be consistent? I spoke about this in my post on “How To Start A Blog”. I’m referring to when you get discouraged, not having any idea on what to post or your traffic/views are not booming like you expect. Motivation is the key.
- Meeting Bloggers/ Making Blogger Friends: This is definitely one of my blogging goals for this year. Interacting with more bloggers. I have only come across few, to be honest. We need to work on our blog community, interact more with each other, also do collaborations. Do you think only YouTubers can do it?
- Language: I have seen so many awesome blogs in different languages but no translation option. Even though there might be bloggers that understand other languages it makes it bad for bloggers who do not.
- Constructing The Perfect Topic: Just like making videos I like to blog about things I am comfortable with writing about but also for the people. Meaning, topics people search for on a daily because they either want to learn about or read something interesting.
- Writer’s Block: Lastly, I know this is the worst thing that could happen to a blogger. Especially if you are someone who blogs everyday. You wanna always make sure you have good content at all times.